Who actually likes being pregnant?

This girl once told me she loved being preg. Y? I HATE being preg. I hated being sick all the time, always being moody, didn't like the pain, and really did not like being fat. I know it's not really 'fat', but it felt like it. Oh, and I really hated it when people rubbed my belly. I did love when it was all over and I could hold my baby.
So what's ur opinion..... love it or hate it.

NicMorgan

Asked by NicMorgan at 12:57 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are 2 reasons I love being pregnant, other wise I hate it.

1. the baby that is born
    2. no period for 9 mths
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 12:58 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i LOVE being pregnant!

but, i don't get morning sickness or anything like that. the worst i've had was RLS
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 12:59 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I have to say LOVE IT......I was lucky nosickness. I thought it was the most amazing thing.
    My pregnacy was nice i would have to say.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I had morning sickness throughout my pregnancy, but I was still happy. I guess my hormones worked the other way- instead of being moody and miserable, I was on a permanent high. I actually cried when I realized I had gone into labor (I was 38 weeks) and I said "No! This can't be it! It's not time yet!" But once he was born I forgot about that and was just so happy to have him. I thoroughly enjoyed my pregnancy and was sad to see it end.
    littlemrsmarcel

Answer by littlemrsmarcel at 1:03 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I loved being pregnant. I had morning sickness for 2 months - I was miserable then - but once it passed I loved it. I was upset when I started going into labor. I wasn't ready to not be pregnant anymore and I was 2 days overdue.
    Samantha19

Answer by Samantha19 at 1:07 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I LOVED being pregnant!! I didn't get "fat" it was all in my belly, if you didn't look at my tummy you didn't even know I was pregnant. I was never sick, I wasn't that moody. I LOVE people rubbing my belly. I just love being pregnant..
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:12 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I love parts, and hate parts. . .

I love to feel the baby move, and to know that it is a miracle from above given to me and my husband.

I hate the cramps, the stabs before its time, the painful labor. . .lol

the period, i don't mind. its never bothered me. i'm a 4 light day girl. so i don't 'miss' it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:17 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I loved it as well. I've even considered being a surrogate mother just because I love the feeling of pregnancy! I just feel so good about myself. And special. I also never had morning sickness or moodiness. It was a great experience for me.
    LoniRae89

Answer by LoniRae89 at 1:18 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i HATE being pregnant.Mprning sickness for 2 months and then severe food aversions.I couldnt eat beef,cheese,fruit,most veggies,chinese food,mcdonalds,juice,most waters and so on.When i had morning sickness i could only drink a sip of water a day :( i could only drink dasani water,i dont know why but it did.If i didnt eat for a certain amount of time i would get sick.And if i got sick my face broke out into a rash.I hated being pregnant
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 1:20 AM on May. 21, 2009

• thanks, babysyoungmom1, i was beginning to think i was the only one
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:23 AM on May. 21, 2009