OMG Tatiana Del Toro (American Idol)

Was that staged? It didn't appear to be. Too funny, she appeared stoned!

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 12:59 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• I can't stand that girl, she's just as bad as Katrina the bikini whore!
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 1:01 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I think the tatiana thing was a stunt. If they really wanted her off the stage she would have ben off it in a second! And OMG I LOVE IT that Kara emparased the crap out of the bikini whore (i dont care to remember her real name) She deserved it for thinking people care about her for more than her tits and ass!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:11 AM on May. 21, 2009

• This is all part of the show. Ratings.... They know what they are doing.
    grannywilson

Answer by grannywilson at 1:53 AM on May. 21, 2009

• yah, it was def staged. when i watched it i said "that was 2 mins outta muh life wasted"...
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 2:14 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Yeah it was staged. And what the heck did "bikini girl" do to herself? Not that I want her walking around in a bikini all the time anyway, but at least she looked normal when we first saw her. Not fake. But now, fake boobs, fake hair, fake tan.... ewww...  Kara is a way better singer and she looked better in a bikini.

MomOfJandM

Answer by MomOfJandM at 9:45 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I think all of them were staged to an extent, but bikini girl had no clue kara was going to be coming out behind her... did you see her face when Kara first started singing? she looked absolutely P'd and shocked... either that or she's chosen the wrong field and should go into acting.

I love that Kara totally showed her up, bikini and all- even if Kara did look a lil bit shy in her bikini.
    One thing is for sure Kara has been kind of on the bubble as a judge according to all the gossip mags, so it's nice to see her make her own individual name as a force to be reckoned with on the show.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:17 AM on May. 21, 2009

• HaHa yeah the Tatiana thing had to be staged but I swear there's something wrong with that girl. She's kinda out there! Bikini girl cracked me up when she realized Kara was singing behind her! I LOVE that Kara had the confidence to show up bikini girl in both singing and by looking better in her bikini! Kara's got nothing to be ashamed of with her body and she looked so much more natural than bikini girl (I also don't know her real name!)
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:08 PM on May. 21, 2009