Who else is shocked by the results of American Idol??

Kris is good, very good. But I so expected Adam!

SusieD250

Asked by SusieD250 at 1:06 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Entertainment

• i did expect Adam would win, but I'm sooooo glad Kris won. I voted for kris.
    NicMorgan

Answer by NicMorgan at 1:07 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I did expect Adam to win but excited that Kris won! I think he was shocked that he won too! lol he deserved it though!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 1:08 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I was bummed. I think Adam was the best, then Danny and then Kris.. he has a pretty face though so I guess that boosts him up there.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 1:09 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I agree with the first two. I would NEVER have though Kris would win, but I couldn't be happier!!! He's awesome. Adam was pretty annoying, trying way to hard. His voice got irritating pretty fast for me. Kris is just too adorable.
    kurokitty21

Answer by kurokitty21 at 1:54 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i thought adam would win, but im glad he didnt. i loveeeeeeeee adam, but i think he could do so much more outta idol. like, he woulda had to follow all kinds of rules with his music if he won. now whoever picks him up wont have as many rules that limit his talent.
    momma323

Answer by momma323 at 2:11 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Omg I am so glad that Adam didnt win. He does have a good voice, but it is really creepy and very annoying. I do wish that Danny wasnt voted off and he won, but oh well. lol Ha I love when Ryan was talking to the bikini girl and he was like "well I was going to ask whats new but I dont have to" or something along those lines. LOL Cracked me up!!
    Williamswifey

Answer by Williamswifey at 2:12 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I don't care for Adam, he was too fakey/showey for me. Kris appears to be a genuine guy! I'm super happy for him.
    But I had TOTALLY prepaired myself for Ryan to call out Adam.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 3:32 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I love them both and am excited that Kris won! Usually with American Idol they don't pick the best of the best as the winner because that person would then be locked into a contract and they want him/her to move on and build an amazing career without being stuck doing the tours and crap with AI.

momofkearra

Answer by momofkearra at 9:11 AM on May. 21, 2009

• My 2.5 yr old LOVES Adam..
    When he lost she kept saying "my boyfriend not win" with a sad face it was TOOOO CUTE!
    I told her daddy she already goes for the bad boys so he better watch out!
    My mom knew Kris was gonna win somehow...
    I think Adam will do better WITHOUT AI honestly!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:13 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I am a big time Adam fan, I loved his ability to perform on a different level every week- he didn't just sing a song, he put on a show and that just made him so fun to watch- I was absolutely shocked when kris won, but not as shocked as when he beat danny Gokey for final two...

If I had my way Adam would have made it to second and Allison would have won, because Adam doesn't need to win, he has a career ahead of him no matter what- and Allison was great but I wanted to see he with a recording contract because of her age- that would really have gotten her started.

More often than not in Idol history the losers fare better than the winners so i am over my initial depression- lol...
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 10:14 AM on May. 21, 2009