how can you tell summer is here?

for me we are in ga. and tonight i got very scared screamed n woke up the hubby well while i was on cm i saw a ginormas roach coming in under our front door........yuck yuck yuck.......my house is clean does tht matter? so i ran to my laudryroom and the only thing i found was wasp spray so i kept spraying it but haven't seen it again i cant sleep til its found and i'm going crazy argh.....makes me more happy we arn't renewing our lease on this house u think it survived the drowning i gave it with the wasp spray? i've moved everything in our living room and even sprayine the bottom of our front door..

n_o71605

Asked by n_o71605 at 1:08 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL! Bugs! mosquitos, ants, wasps, bumblebees, snails. I know we are approaching summer when I feel myself drawn to going outside in the evening and just hearing the birds gather up their last meal and go nest. All of the neighborhood kids (including my son) are eagarly breaking out there bikes and getting them cleaned and fixed. Neighbors are talking while watering the lawn and I smell bar-b-que and school is nearing an end. YAY!!!!!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:39 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Because it's hot and and only going to get hotter, and now I will be miserable until fall, because I hate hot weather and every lousy thing about spring and summer. Stupid south.

Not too fond of bugs, either.
    roachiesmom

Answer by roachiesmom at 3:09 AM on May. 21, 2009

• tourists
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 7:12 AM on May. 21, 2009

• slapping foreheadI am seeing a lot of people wearing things they should not!!!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:48 AM on May. 21, 2009

• When the humidity is high enough to have to shut the windows and turn on the a/c.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 10:04 AM on May. 21, 2009

• summer is def here in AR. PPl are mowing, bbqing, schools out next week, pools are getting opened up, trips are being planned, ppl are wearing shorts and mosquitos drive you back in the house after 6 unless your covered if OFF.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:12 PM on May. 21, 2009