What is your FAVORITE product?

Just curious what is your favorite avon product? Do you like their shoes, makeup, jewelry, toys, curves things, breast cancer awareness stuff, lotions, etc.... what is your FAVORITE??? One thing that I LOVE is the SUPERSHOCK mascara!!!! Its great!!! You can check out my website if you are stumped on what you like most.... www.youravon.com/apterson3501

But really what is your favorite and why? Would you recommend it to others?

sxc_mom_of2

Asked by sxc_mom_of2 at 1:16 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love the skin so soft because it doubles as bug spray! I swear, I take it camping all the time and just rub it on in the morning and no mosquito bites!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:59 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I usually buy the "gift" type products from them. They have some really cute Halloween items, and other seasonal things. I can't wear the makeup at all because even the "sensitive" stuff messes with me. I buy perfume for my mother sometimes, because she has some favorites that they sell.
    Brattiness73

Answer by Brattiness73 at 1:21 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I like this new lipgloss I bought from my cousin. Too lazy to go get my make-up bag. Ii is like a brown sugar color.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:25 AM on May. 21, 2009

• The water proof eyeliner!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:38 AM on May. 21, 2009

• The Bubble Bath is the best I've ever used!!! The fragrance is delicious!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:40 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I love the victoria secret beauty products
    MomAt15woah

Answer by MomAt15woah at 7:25 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I heard that you can use the bubble bath as a replacement for your laundry soap and it makes your laundry smell super yummy! Just dont use tooo much!!!
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 5:05 PM on May. 21, 2009