I'm bored, anything funny happen to you today? Any good jokes?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:18 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Omg Gigi I know you asked this last night but today there was this old man in here where I work and when he came in he told me I looked hot!!

Then when he was leaving he told me he worked for the TSA and I looked like I needed to be detained for 36 hours for "questioning" Then I told him I didn't care as long as I got free food and he said sure I'll give you lots of beans and weenies.

It was sooo funny.
    violaswamp

Answer by violaswamp at 12:35 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Well today I was paying for my pizza & i thought the guy said "Are you single"? & I said No I'm married, & he said No do you have a single? lol I was mortified but at least he said he was married to and smiled at me
    NicksMom11385

Answer by NicksMom11385 at 1:24 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Nothing to exciting here today, another day another day of work..
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:35 AM on May. 21, 2009

• nicksmom11385 too funny! had to share with my hubby :)
    nairda

Answer by nairda at 1:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I think someone is telling me to get a new wardrobe. Since I've gained weight I am not really concerned with buying new clothes and today as I walked into work, I looked down at my pants and said to myself damn I've been wearing these in hot weather for 2 years already and they are ugly! I came back home after my split shift and before I went back i brushed my teeth and got toothpast on these pants. On my way to work I spilled a little bit of soda on them, ordered a sandwich and a salad for lunch and got watery mayo all over them, tried to clean it off. Didn't finish the salad and set it aside as I finshed my shift, all the dressing and water from the lettuce settled on the bottom. I leaned over to put the key in the car door and all the vinagarette "juice" poured all over my leg. I smelled like douche! Still took my son with me to get an ice cream cone and when I got home and looked at those God awful pants?!?! Sigh.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:48 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I heard a new joke! :).....

A blonde and her friend are watching the news. The reporter says "2 Brazilian men died this morning in a plane crash. The cause is still under investigation."
    The blonde looks at her friend and say "Oh how sad. How many is a brazilian?"

LOL...I thought it was cute.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:57 AM on May. 21, 2009

• That is funny. A gazillion Brazilians?
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:59 AM on May. 21, 2009

• My youngest daughter, almost a year old, ate an ice cream come by herself for the first time today. I'm pleased to announce that all of the ice cream came out of her ears, nostrils, and hair. Those pictures are soooooo coming out when her prom date comes to pick her up.
    3_is_enough

Answer by 3_is_enough at 2:02 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Not tooo funny, but cute...My 2 yr old son was taking full cans (not opened yet) of soda and throwing them in the garbage, I ran in the kitchen and yelled "What are you doing mister" So he responded "Recycle mister" HAHAHAHAA, I don't know which was funnier, him saying that he was recycling (which he has never said) or him calling me mister. Oh another cute one, my other son (7) likes the old man neighbor next door who's name is Joe, whenever he sees him he yells HI JOE. So today Joe's wife came outside and she said Hi Christian, so my son responded "HI MRS. JOE" it was so so cute cause he did it so innocently. lol. He thought that was the proper way to address her.
    Hartbrayka

Answer by Hartbrayka at 2:06 AM on May. 21, 2009

• HAHAH@Hartbrayka, those are so cute. I needed a smile, thanks =)
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 3:27 AM on May. 21, 2009