Kids dad is saying false things about me.

I have 2 DD's and their dad(my ex) is saying crap to them about me. It's been 6 years since our divorce. I moved on 3 years ago getting re-married and I gained a SS- we have none together. Ex is trying desperately to marry a woman he's been dating for 3 yrs but she doesn't want to get married. So, he's decided recently to talk crap about me, my husband, how awful my daughters have it because they have to share things with their Stepbrother. My daughters have bought into it and now walk around our house with a glare of bitterness on their face. How do I regain peace in my household once again??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Well I kind of have a similar story, not directly involving me though. When I still lived at home while I was in high school, my mom remarried. He had 2 kids and my mom had me and my younger twin sisters. My step-sister is 2 years younger than my sisters(now 14 and 16). She is her mother's only child and has been spoiled since the day she was born! My step-dad have joint custody so she was over 1/2 of the week. This proved difficult because she got to do whatever she wanted and always got her way at her mother's but at my house it was much stricter and she definately did not get her way(my mom isn't very fond of her). She would come over and tell me how her mom always talked badly about my mom and sisters(never me coincidentally). She always called my sisters fat and ugly. This was a few years ago when the girls were all about 8 and 10. And my mom was a B****, per her mom. My mom didn't appreciate the fact that her new husband
    MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 3:27 AM on May. 21, 2009

• 's wife was "bashing" her daughters so she confronted her. They had their words, but my mom addressed the issue and made her point clear-it wasn't right to talk about them! After that, I don't ever remember hearing anymore bad talk about them, and needless to say my little sisters have grown up to be two of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen! I am very jealous. Lol I know this probably wasn't exactly what you were looking for but I hope maybe it helped even a little!

MadisonsMom0408

Answer by MadisonsMom0408 at 3:30 AM on May. 21, 2009