work at home.....no BS!

I am lookin for a work at home job. I dont want any replies from ppl who work for sites that have quotas they have to meet for gettin people to sign up. I dont want replies from sites that cost you tons of money to get started. I dont want a job where I have to pay out of pocket every month for something thats not making me money. I want a LEGIT site that will help me make money for my family without takin me away from them, or taking our hard earned bill money to recieve theirs! Thanks, and I dont mean to sound like a B****! I've just been scammed too many times!

TNT8687

Asked by TNT8687 at 2:09 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Money & Work

• whenever you find one please let me know!
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 2:24 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Whatever you do, DO NOT do the medical claims & billing training from home. I made this mistake & I wish we wouldn't have invested the money in it.
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 3:52 AM on May. 21, 2009

• This site is REAL, LEGIT and FREE! There is NO minimum to cash out AND you can cash out EVERYDAY!!!

http://www.cashle.com/index.php?ref=cindyk1982

SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 6:41 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I have a few thoughts. Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely? If you have a computer with high speed internet and Microsoft Office Pro and have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). There is a company located outside of Chicago that matches up VAs and clients called VSI; the url is www.avirtualstaff.com.
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who make children's hair accessories in her basement and sells them to boutiques around the midwest. I work out of my home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping and business organization; I also do career and job search coaching. I am always happy to help cafemoms with resumes, coverletters, job search strategy and interview preparation. Feel free to contact me directly. -Robin

Answer by rkoloms at 8:10 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Well, I have 3 home businesses. But As you seem to be set against those, here's my co-op site. You will find a list of around 500 legit companies that hire work from home. Now, just because they are legit doesn't mean they are hireing. Many of the companies are going through the same ecomonic turn the rest of us are. So please keep that in mind. Also, if you want to make sure there are no fees for background checks, drug tests or credit checks you'll need to read all the fine print before you apply

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck!
    Sabrina

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:14 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Are you looking for a home job or are you willing to try a business?? If you are looking for an at home job...most of them are scams...not all...but if that is what you choose...please do all the research. If you would like to hear about an awesome business opportunity I would love to tell you about Gold Canyon Candles!! It has been great for me. There would be a small start up fee...but you have the opportunity to get that refunded to you. We don't have a monthly overhead which is great...and you can also get a personal website FREE for 90 days!!! We have a complete line of candles, eco-friendly cleaning products, and a bath/body line as well. The products sell great...even in this economy!!! I know there are people on here that have said that no one will buy candles in this economy...but they are wrong!!! My business is growing everyday!! If you would like more information on this opportunity you can send me a pm! Chat soon
    Momm2Princess

Answer by Momm2Princess at 8:23 AM on May. 21, 2009

• http://www.workathomeunited.com/sbrement
    Tia23sb

Answer by Tia23sb at 9:14 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I make extra money working online. I've cleared over 14k in the last year, it's not a way to get rich, but you can avoid retail/fast food jobs by doing it. You can see what I'm doing at http://www.freewebs.com/free2workathome/  if you're interested.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:04 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I have a great business from home that you can do!!! You can visit my website at www.beingunited.com or email me at rebeccabowen@live.com. This is legitimate... it is has gotten an award from the BBB. I would love to help you, contact me and we'll get you the information!
    Rebecca325

Answer by Rebecca325 at 2:55 PM on May. 21, 2009

• here is the thing.. and sometimes people don't realize this. You can easily apply for a WAH position with companies that are looking for Home based agents. You will have to pay for a background check.. and the reason for this is because you are basically going to be dealing with peoples private information. I have recently been hired by a company..and I am very happy i realized that they hire from home, The start pay is $10-$13/hour depending on how many hours you want to work. You set your own schedule, they pay weekly, and they are a great company to work for. You do have to pass 2 tests befor the interview process.. and the tests were nothing but easy! After the interview process you will have to pay $25 for a backgroundcheck. Other than that its all good! If you are interested just send me a PM and I will give you the email to apply to. the whole process took me about a week and a half and i was working!!
    markayda3

Answer by markayda3 at 4:18 PM on May. 21, 2009