Really Gassy !?!?

My body is farting by itself and I have not experienced that before, I hear like this gassy sounds coming from my belly. Has anybody experienced this before and any advice as to what and why its happening...LOL !!

Leilany1019

Asked by Leilany1019 at 2:22 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • Lol oh that brings back memories lol. You hear and feel gas moving inside but it doesn't come out.. at least that's what I think you're talking about.. I chalked it up to the baby facing the back and kicking the intestines... makes sense.. very uncomfortable though lol.
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:50 AM on May. 21, 2009

• ohh..no its coming out ..lol and i hear it as well
    Leilany1019

Answer by Leilany1019 at 2:56 AM on May. 21, 2009

• LOL Hon, I was so gassy, people thought I was a fat man munching cheeseburgers all day. With my daughter, I swear I could have inflated many hot air balloons. My gas was THAT bad!
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 4:15 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Haha I have that too!
    The other day I stood up to walk to the bathroom to pee and my body made this really loud like gassy noise. lol!
    Thank god my boyfriend wasn't around to hear it, I was embarrassed even being alone! haha
    CamiiiCompasion

Answer by CamiiiCompasion at 5:11 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Im like that too. Now that im pregnant with baby number 2 i have had to send my husband out the house and get me gas x because it would get so bad and so built up in me that i would have horrible stomach pains like u would not believe. Gas X is my life saver.
    Proudparent707

Answer by Proudparent707 at 11:12 AM on May. 21, 2009