WHERE CAN I FIND CHEAP DEALS ON AIRLINE TICKETS AND HOTELS IN NEW YORK?

PLANNING TRIP IN JULY TO CATCH COUPLE BOBBY LONG SHOWS IN NEW YORK AT S.O.BS AND ARLENE'S GROCERY . 24-29. AND NEED STEERED IN RIGHT DIRECTION WHERE I CAN GET BEST DEALS ON FLIGHTS AND HOTEL NEAR THESE PLACES. I MEAN CHEAP!!

laney2992

Asked by laney2992 at 2:29 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Travel

• hotwire.com

wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:48 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I say go to BookingBuddy.com
    Wife2_A_Soldier

Answer by Wife2_A_Soldier at 2:55 AM on May. 21, 2009

• www.priceline.com Go to the name your own price part and you can put in your dates for hotel and flights, and for the hotel you can put in if you want 1-5 star hotels and the price you would LIKE to pay for each, and they will find you deals in that price range if there are any available. Its normally big name hotels too like Howard Johnson, Holiday Inn, sometimes even better like Hilton, Westin, etc.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:11 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Expedia has DECENT rates just call the airline before u leave!!!!!
    Caramel824

Answer by Caramel824 at 11:48 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Try orbitz.com or hotel.com Most of the time if you are booking weeks in advance you have a better chance at getting a cheaper deal. Whatever airline carrier you want to go with website may have cheaper flight prices than other websites e.i. NWA.com. They may have package deals as well.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 6:12 PM on May. 22, 2009

• booking buddy!
    detty

Answer by detty at 7:05 AM on May. 23, 2009

• Google NYC bed and breakfasts and hostels. The Jane is $100 a night. The Brodway in is about $250-300 but you can split that with a few friends. I like www.tripadvisor.com for advice.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 4:13 PM on May. 25, 2009