Before actual labor?

I know everyone is different. And that I wont know when she's coming until I'm IN labor.
But...

I've been having hot flashes at night.
Stomach aches/cramps almost every night
Stabbing pains when i stand up.
I'm pretty sure she's dropped sometime in the past week because I pee more and I can breath again.
I have pressure on my tailbone when i sit down (or i fell it MORE when i sit down)
and walking I have pressure on my pelvic bone area and the longer i walk for the more it hurts. and my inner upper thighs too.
I'm not as hungry anymore, but i do feel like i could eat more, i just don't have much of an appetite.
(if i think of more I'll add more)
I'm 37 weeks. I get checked today (thursday) to see if i'm dilated/effaced and friday i have an ultrasound.

But I was just curious as to what you ladies think? Am i getting close?
how close do YOU think I am compared to other mommies you know or yourself & yo

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it cut off-

"But I was just curious as to what you ladies think? Am i getting close?
    how close do YOU think I am compared to other mommies you know or yourself & your experiences"
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:42 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I am 40 weeks and 1 day lol. I have experienced all of those at one point or another and have also had prodomal labor for over a week...

Remember, dilation and effacement are not very good indicators of when labor is going to start.

It will happen, eventually, just enjoy it!
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 3:54 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Thank you.
    Yeah, I just sometimes wish it was easier to tell how soon she might come.
    I don't wanna be out with friends or running errands and not at home with my family when it happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i had most of that start about 30 weeks lol andd i started to dialate and efface at 32 weeks ,,
    i hope it is oon for you tho
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:15 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I haven't yet been checked for dilation or effacement but I'm hoping I'm making some progress, even though some women don't dilate until labor begins.
    In my mind it'd just make me THINK things might happen sooner, but who knows.

I guess I'll just keep walking everyday [:
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:27 AM on May. 21, 2009