Period?

I gave birth to my daughter on april 1st... i bled after that ( obviously ) && got what im guessing is my first period last saturday... well i was bleeding until tuesday && it stopped and than came back and its heavy.... and im having bad cramping along with it... is this normal?... how long did your first period last??

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 4:17 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• hey girl.. ive been feeling the same way im asking my dr tomorow .. only been 4 weeks 4 me tho
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• ugh it sucks lol... only perk about pregnancy besides having a beautiful baby... is not having a period lol...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 4:48 AM on May. 21, 2009

• lol tell me about it ..lol how is your little girl? mine iswinderful .. a liittle piggy tho lol she eats sooo much
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 4:53 AM on May. 21, 2009

• My one friend it took her 6 months of what you had until her health got back to what was"normal" she was told by the doctor this is normal period responce for many woman and can take awhile to get back on track due to stress,hormones,if you BF and so on.
    It's always good to be checked out incase though any underline reproductive issues surfaced which may be causing this delay or irregularity, so it's took care of right away.
    Best of luck:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:54 AM on May. 21, 2009

• You're first period is usually the worst. As far as bleeding and cramping.
    I've had about 3 periods since my son was born 6 mos ago, and mine are completely normal now.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 1:36 PM on May. 21, 2009