Wondering what causes this? RA, Lupus, arthritis?

I wake up sore. My hands feel stiff especially at night and in the morning. It is becoming harder to open jars. But every once and a while my wrists or ankles feel sprained. It really hurts. It lasts a day or so than goes away. I feel like I am going to lose my balance or can't grab something. It usually gets better in a few hours after waking. Mornings Suck.
Also my hips and jaws get achy. What is going on? I am 37.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:50 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Health

• Have you had an unexplained rashes... especially on the face? Maybe you should be tested for RA or lupus. My problems began with an achy wrist that wouldn't go away. I broke out with a rash on my nose that eventually healed, but was very ugly. After a trip to the dermatologist, I had a biopsy and was diagnosed with Lupus. I'm 28. Trust your instincts and see a doctor. Good luck to you. I know the pain can be unbearable at times!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:03 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I have Rhuematoid Arthritis.... in every joint of my body. I was diagnosed at the age of 5.
    My symptoms were pain and swelling. My knee swells terribly...as in can't really stand up or walk...it's actually been this way for a week now. I'm trying to wait until my doc appt in July, but I may not be able to wait much longer.
    I would have some tests run to see what is going on.
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 8:54 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Thyroid, RA, Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Lymes Disease, premenopausal symptoms and changes.
    Epsteing Barr Virus Infection, lots of things. See a physician it could be as simple as not getting enough REM sleep and/or mild depression.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Lymes and Lupis///my friend had some of the same things wrong and she had Lymes and possibly Lupis.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 10:39 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I am sorry to hear about your pain. I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia 6 years ago and I have alot of those symptoms. They tested me for Lupus, MS and alot of other stuff. You need to see your physician and have some tests done. Good Luck.
    SonjaSC

Answer by SonjaSC at 9:26 PM on May. 21, 2009