Has anyone had a Mirena IUD removed and had an ectopic pregnancy after?

had an Mirena IUD for 3 years 5 months after removal 6 months later I had my 1st of 3 ectopic pregnnacies Prior to the IUD I had 2 normal pregnancies. I'm just wondering WHY? TY

BigboyMom

Asked by BigboyMom at 7:03 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IUDs are the absolute WORST kind of birth control. They cause abortions right and left while they are in place. And it's no wonder, after having one in place for months or years on end, that your body sometimes gets to be out of whack.

Unfortunately, doctors are all too slow to share this info w/ their patients.

http://www.epm.org/artman2/publish/prolife_birth_control_pill/A_Short_Condensation_of_Does_The_Birth_Control_Pill_Cause_Abortions.shtml
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 7:45 AM on May. 21, 2009