Did a friends hubby ever bother you?

My ex- bff has a hubby who came btw. us. I told her as soon as he started bothering me,& she told me she couldnt stop him. This man put love notes in my car, left mess. on my machine, called my job evry day, flowers on top my car, took my old underwear out of my trash, etc. I had to call the cops on him, and all they did was warn him. This continued for 6 months- I told my bff every time. She told me she couldnt help me. It all started when I broke up with my boyfriend. She was my bff since 9th grade- we called each other sister- we did alot together- we where close. I never thought anything would break us. I was honest & it got me nowhere. I had to stop talking to her- since then I moved, got married & have a baby. I heard he left her & she had a child new guy- left her too. She told friends a lie - why we dont talk- said I wont let her see the baby. I sent her a xmas card, dont know if I should forgive & forget-HELP!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Well you sent the card out so let it be if she wants to talk to you then she will get in contact with you. This is not your fault so don't put the blame on yourself you did nothing wrong. I really hope you two get be friends again, it may not be like it use to be but talking again is a start.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 7:37 AM on May. 21, 2009

• It sounds like she was in a situation to where she either was afraid of him or something since she "couldn't help you" and she stayed with him.
    She prolly didn't want to admit the truth of why you and she werent' talking and it's likely going to keep her away. Deep down inside she likely wonders what you did that turned him on more than she was and now it's kinda messed up in her head (would be in mine) because he became obsessed with you.
    I hope you work it out with her, but I'm not counting on that because she'll always likely feel that in some way you possibly led him on, and feel inferior (sp?) to you and wonder if any new man she's with is going to prefer you to her.
    And no, it's not your fault if you did absolutely nothing to lead him on, so if she can't move forward since the relationship with him is over, then you'll have to move on without her.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:07 AM on May. 21, 2009