is it normal to want to have another baby even though you cant?

I'm so young and I have no job and I'm still in school. But I want another baby so bad and its all I think about. I'm not trying to have another baby, but I was just wondering is this normal? I'm only 17 so I'm deff not having another baby right now!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• After I had my last daughter who is almost two I wanted another one so bad and I had had my tubes tied. It is totally normal to have these feelings and considering your age I would highly recommend you wait!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:46 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I believe that it is normal. I know that I wanted another baby desperately even though it was a bad time, so we didn't at that time, but i remember the yearning. :)

Answer by Bmat at 7:55 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I would wait for awhile honey. I had a baby at 16, another at 18 now i am 30 with 5 kids still with the same guy. but at 21 threw 27 hubby and i went threw a bad patch cause both of us wanted to go out with are friends and it was hard cause 1 of us had to stay home while the other had a great time then we would be pissy at each other. not just that some of my friends just wanted to have kids to have someone to love but then they pawn a kids on friends so they can party and then they will forget there child and use them as a hanger. its best to just wait and know when its the right time so you can handle your childern better
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Yes, it's normal but do what you can to better yourself and make a good life for you and your child and future children. It's your motherly instinct but you are so young. You have so much time ahead of you.... time to get more schooling if you want to get a career and not just a job to make ends meet but to be ahead and have things that you want. Plan for your future. That is what I wish I did. I have a career but I am struggling sometimes. I didn't plan like I should. I think that is the best advice I could give. Plan your life, savings, for a house, etc.

Best of luck to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:02 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I want another one to but can't afford it plus my sons are 8 & 11. I love other babies I know. That's how I get it out of my system. I have a 2 year old baby boy neighbor who I hug and kiss all the time. I love him.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:29 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Yes, it's perfectly normal. I feel the same and I'm becoming depressed over it. :-/
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:48 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Yes. i think about it all the time. but my s/o keeps saying no. I take care of my kids on my own cuz their father don't help. And my s/o is there for us when we need him so i know that he would be a great dad. And i'm in a better situation now then i was in when i got prego with my first kid. I just think now i'm older and wiser and would be able to do a better job with the next two kids i want to have.
    PrettyP.

Answer by PrettyP. at 3:22 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Grow UP!! It sounds to me like you already have enough on your plate. You have a baby to take care of and you are a child yourself! Why don't you enroll in some classes and get an education or skiil, this would enable you to be a role model, and allow you to be proud of yourself, instead of having another baby to make yourself feel better. I think you should talk to your parents or guidance counsler, or your husband!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 2:11 PM on May. 23, 2009