Do you think this is kind of crappy?

Our Mayor who was recently reelected decided to all of a sudden quit & go to Mexico. He decided he was not coming back. I think it is crappy because he was just reelected to Mayor.

What are your thoughts on this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Sounds to me like your town reelected a flake. JMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I agree with the 1st reply
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Might want to get an accountant to see how much he embezzled. People don't just decide to do something like that without reason. I would look for what he is running from.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:23 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Good answer, QuinnMae. It does make you wonder.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 10:01 AM on May. 21, 2009

• well did he get kidnapped by the Drug Cartel its alot of that going on in Mexico and did he take some money to give to the Cartel was or is he on some kind of drugs im being serious all jokes aside
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on May. 21, 2009

OP Here: According to the news he went back to his family & no one knows the details why he just uped & left.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 21, 2009