38 weeks

i am 38 weeks and 1 day with my 3rd child. i was having pains yesterday afternoon so i went for a walk and that didn't help ihad to call my husben to come and pick me up. i walk daily. i came home and went to bed. this moring i am still not feeling that great. the baby is moving!!! i was told that if you was in labor that your baby wouldn't be moving. she has droped to be very low i could be mistaken but i think she droped even lower yesterday i really don't think she can get much lower. but however i don't think i have lost my plug. so what could be going on? please help with ideas to help with this if you can b/c i stay at home with my two year old and it is getting hard to keep up with her.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like labor to me. I'd be going to my doctor and asking him instead of asking us.
    almostcrazee

Answer by almostcrazee at 8:09 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i ment to say i haven't lost my plug! sorry i was just rereading it and seen that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:15 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Im also 38 weeks and I have been walking daily as well. the last two nights Ive been getting sharp pains in my lower stomach, and the baby has been moving around too. Im thinking that the baby is just dropping lower into my cervix. I dont know if your pain is the same as mine but when im sitting its not so bad but if im standing it really hurts. good luck
    brooklyn10

Answer by brooklyn10 at 10:18 AM on May. 21, 2009