why did they took that to court so damn quick?!

I seen in the news just monday (i think) that they were taking 'mentally challenged' child abuse in teachers to court ... they did that so quick! Why don't more IMPORTANT cases go faster?! Im more worried about the rapists and murderers and baby killers going to court first and faster ! NOT THIS! It's the parents fault , so make them wait! They sent them to school knowing something would happen MAKE THEM WAIT! Those babies didnt ask to die,the women didnt ask to be raped,and the men/women didnt ask to be murdered! So make this pointless case wait! DAMNIT! This world is so f***** up when something so small goes to court before little helpless children!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I know i would want my kids w/ kids like them while in school. I wouldnt want them in a regular class if they're slower. So possibly it could be the parents fault,for not saying to put them in a 'special class' ... idk and i dont care!
    tha-hawt-mommie

Answer by tha-hawt-mommie at 10:28 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Because it's all about being politically correct. They have to make an example out of these people. It's politics my dear. ;)
    almostcrazee

Answer by almostcrazee at 8:11 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Most of the time there is a delay in cases like murder and rapists so the prosecution can gather more evidence. I suppose if you want more murders to go free, we could try rushing them through the system. Most of the time they sit in jail while waiting for trial because they can't afford bail or in the case of very serious crimes, are denied bail.
    smalltowngal

Answer by smalltowngal at 8:11 AM on May. 21, 2009

• smalltowngal : Than these people should wait too! This is a slap in the face to families who has had someone murdered and no trial has began! A slap in the face that says "your family member was 'normal' their case goes last! In this case , I hope they say that no harm was done , and end it! It should have never went to court anyway!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I don't know what you are talking about.... is it "mentally challenged" children that are being abused by their teacher? Or is it a teacher that is being abused by a mentally challenged child?

Surely you aren't saying its OK for teachers to abuse handicapped children.... are you??

VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 8:18 AM on May. 21, 2009

• If you are talking about the coverage of the moms giving testimony about their children being abused in school, that was not a case being taken to court, that was a Senate subcommittee hearing on abuses and restraints being used on disabled children in public schools. They were taking testimony because they are investigating the situation to implement federal standards for teachers and school personnel for handling children with disabilities in public and private schools.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Answered at 8:21 AM on May. 21, 2009 by: Anonymous
    ---
    they need to let it go!!!!! teachers get paid to teach , not run a circus! if they MUST hold them down so be it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I can certainly see why you posted this question anon.   I wouldn't want anyone knowing that I think it's no big deal for teachers to abuse disabled children either.

Bezu

Answer by Bezu at 8:43 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I can certainly see why you posted this question anon. I wouldn't want anyone knowing that I think it's no big deal for teachers to abuse disabled children either.
    ---
    actually its because people will flood my msgs' w/i 5 minutes , even though i dont stay on 24-7 like they do. i mean if you have kids that needs tneded to ALL HOURS OF THE DAY than why are they online?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:00 AM on May. 21, 2009

• OP did you see the story? Little boy died because 200 pound women was keeping him down. Little boy's last worlds were - I can not breath. Who protects special needs kids? You can find the story at NBC Nightly News(Tuesday). The teacher should go to prison.

Anonymous