Good Morning mommies how's it going?

Good Morning Mommies!!! I'm up early and ready to get my house clean and put stuff in the camper so i can leave on my 6 hr road trip tomorrow morning. I have my radio blasting, drinking coffee am i missing anything else? Really i wanna be lazy and sleep in but i can't!! So mommies how's it going for you this morning?

semiwife

Asked by semiwife at 8:11 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HORRIBLE! I couldn't sleep due to "dh's" snoring, was up and down all night having to pee (pregnant) and I have to take the glucose test today so I'm starving & my dd was up at 4:30 this morning... grrrrrrr lol i'm tired & hungry
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 8:15 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Good morning, Semiwife! Have a great trip! I'll be leaving for work in a few minutes. When I get home I have laundry and cleaning. :)

Answer by Bmat at 8:16 AM on May. 21, 2009

• kinda sleepy, but only have today to work, then off til tuesday, so its all good. going to find some way to celebrate the american idol win--arkansas boy won, so i gotta do something, not that i watched more than an hour of it the entire season....hehehe
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:19 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I'm being lazy now. Always time for housework when monster child gets up. Sometimes I can even "trick" him into helping. LoL.

I'm going to do some cafemom-ing, then download some stuff for my husbandn's online college course... he tried doing it last night, half way through the computer rebooted on its own, and he tried throughing my laptop out the window, so I told him I would try again this morning.... then probably fix breakfast, shower, then start on the house work... dishes, laundry, sweeping, dusting, water the yard, maybe mop if I still feel doing it after I've finished everything else. Then hang out with monster, watch spiderman, eat lunch, play outside at some point... I've got to figure out something to make for dinner. I've got several cabinets full of food, and none of it looked appealing earlier when I was looking at it...
    Crystal1124

Answer by Crystal1124 at 8:20 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I know it sucks when you have to deal with your hubby snoring, mine does it all the time which i snap a rubber band on him so he will quick for awhile its so hard when you are tring to watch a tv show. i wish i could help you on your hungry part but all i am doing is drinking coffee ..lol..

Bmat you have a good time a work!! i wish i could snap my fingers so you will have a clean house when you get home!! lol.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:21 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Good morning! Kinda tired and lazy here, haven't had my coffee yet. What am I waiting for? lol Signing my little girl up today for Kindergarten next year....I've been dragging my feet, it's sad =(
    MonkeyMomma07

Answer by MonkeyMomma07 at 8:26 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I was thinking about highlighting my hair and waking my kids up but then its like do i really want to wake them up and hear them fight.. lol. I also don't know what i am cooking which i also have alot of food in my cabinets to crystal and none of it is looking good to my taste buds and for the amercan idol party it up girl!!! my sis watches it so she updates me on it but i have never watch it ..lol.
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 8:29 AM on May. 21, 2009

• It's going okay. I'm really tired. I was working all night and then there was no more work on the system so I couldn't work so I decided to clean. I cleaned until 7 this morning, dropped my kids off at school and then came back by 8, started to vacuum, cleaned some more, sat down in front of the computer to see if there was anymore work which there isn't for now until the doctors start up again. I am now going to go into my room and watch Maury or whatever else (HA) and clean as it is a terrible disaster zone in there. I mean, that's an understatement. Then I am going to lunch and to court and home again after I get my kids later on today. Never ending but today I am actually in a better mood which is surprising. I wonder if that is a bad omen. Probably with my luck. Hmm.. I wonder what bad thing is going to happen today. Something for sure.
    Have a nice day all!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on May. 21, 2009

• doing great.. old navy doesnt know whats coming to them with this sell and my money!!! LOL $1.00 flipflops sat only.. plus im getting ready for my sisters baby shower sat.. so busy and exiting things mama..
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 9:54 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Good morning!
    I got to sleep in until 8:30 am - a rare occurrence for me since I am usually up between 5 & 6 am. I have a terrible headache and I'm waiting for the Tylenol to kick in and I'm enjoying my first cup of coffee. My sweet 3 month old granddaughter had a hard time settling down for a nap so I cuddled her until she fell asleep.
    My plans for the day are to do my college reading assignment and begin my first paper.
    I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip. It sounds heavenly! I wish I were going with you.
    I wish everyone a wonderful day!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:57 AM on May. 21, 2009