8 month old

I am reposting this because I forgot to say I wanted to know how much formula/breastmilk the baby is getting too....
Here is the original question:
What, how much and when do you feed your 7, 8, or 9 month old? When you answer, please include how old the baby is. Just asking for reference....

CassCass

Asked by CassCass at 8:37 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Mine is almost 9 months old..he eats 5 7oz bottles, 2 of those have cereal due to acid reflux..we are off jared food..he is table food for breakfast and dinner, gets snacks in between and get 4 oz of 1/2 water 1/2 juice
    AProudUSMCWife

Answer by AProudUSMCWife at 9:35 AM on May. 21, 2009

• At 9 months, mine were on all table foods and taking probably 20oz of milk (yes, milk per our pediatrician) as well about 8oz of juice/water mixed with their snacks. (sippy cups)

I think, foodwise, they probably still had the equivalent of two stage 2 jars...the diced up food would fit in two jars that size kind of thing. That's what I usually offered...sometimes they took more if they wanted it.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:01 AM on May. 21, 2009

• She nurses on demand. Sometimes it seems like we still nurse all day.  She has all night boob acess & nurses at least 4 times during the day.  She really didn't slack off on the nursing when we started table food.

carlye828

Answer by carlye828 at 10:14 AM on May. 21, 2009

• My dd is nine months and drinks about 20 oz of formula a day and has about 15-20 oz of stage 3 baby food, yogurt or cereal. We are just now starting to experiment with table foods.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:25 AM on May. 21, 2009