lonely hearts club band

i sit here lonely.nobody calls .i dont understand.nobody wants to be my friend.i dont understand.maybe i am just a jerk who nobody wants to be with.i went to the club yersterday,why do you have to be skinny to start going to a club?well no friends there.how do i make friends.i dont know what to do...i am signing anon so that you guys dont think i am a loser to you can make your own assumptions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Youre not a loser! Some clubs are full of self absorbed people who are only looking to get a piece not somewhere you want to make friends. Do you work go to school? Have you tried reaching out to people there like going to lunch? Do you go to church some have awesome singles groups check yahoo groups for single groups in you area they go out and do stuff together. Since you talked about skinny even weight watchers has groups with supportive women. There are alot of people out there looking for friends too. Hang in there!
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 8:52 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Don't be so hard on yourself! I am happy to talk to you anytime!! Please add me as a friend! Most clubs are just full of people looking for a piece of ass! (sorry to be so blunt!!) There are way more interesting place to meet people! I will send a friend request and we can talk more okay!!!
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 1:41 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Okay I can't send you a request because you are anonymous!! so send me one!!!
    Diana44

Answer by Diana44 at 1:42 PM on May. 21, 2009