How soon can you take a test?

Okay I know that a hundred moms have asked this before, but at what point can I take a test to find out if I'm pregnant? I would have concieved on May 15th, haven't missed a period obviously as it's been a week.. are there any tests that I could use now to let me know or do I have to wait longer?

momofkearra

Asked by momofkearra at 9:06 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to wait until your next period and if you cant then wait until 3 days before its due. You may have ovulated late, just because you had does not mean you conceived that day, it could be a week later.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 9:09 AM on May. 21, 2009

• It's recommended that you wait a week after your period is due. I know, it's a long time. When I was pregnant with my first I waited two days after my period was supposed to start to test.
    Hope it goes well!
    YzmaRocks

Answer by YzmaRocks at 9:18 AM on May. 21, 2009