is it ok to drink sobe life water?

I drunk this at the beginning of my pregnancy and one of my friends said it wasnt good to drink it because it may have something in it that could hurt the baby but it was one of the things i loved to drink so is it still ok to drink it..

proudmama930

Asked by proudmama930 at 9:19 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• uh, yea i'm sure it's fine. Can't understand why your friend would say that
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:22 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I don't know the ingredients, but does it have any sugar substitutes in it? Maybe that is what she was referring to. If you are worried just bring the bottle in to your doc and have him browse the ingredients.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:30 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i drank it during my pregnacy and my son is fine... he was born 6 days late and completly healthy!!!
    1sttymmom409

Answer by 1sttymmom409 at 10:20 AM on May. 21, 2009

• It's one of those things were every women has to decide for herself. Your friend was trying to be helpful but came off a little harsh. SObe isn't the best thing to drink, it's like anything with soda and sugar. I would say if you are concerned try to cut back. If you're having one a day already then try having one once a week, and maybe drink more water, juice and milk instead. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 2:10 PM on May. 21, 2009