Just how much?

On average how much weight do you loose right after you have the baby? And how long do you continue to still look pregnant?

Nikky0803PAG

Asked by Nikky0803PAG at 9:42 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My dd weighed 7 lb 13 oz and when I left the hospital I had lost 12 lbs. I looked about 6 months preggo when I came home and that lasted about a week. I breastfeed so the other 10 lbs flew of in like three days, but my tummy was still flabby. That took some diet and exercise to get toned again. These things will be the furthest thing from your mind once you have that new little bundle home!
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 10:31 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I lost 33 pounds in just two weeks.
    A lot of my weight was water weight though. I was preeclamptic.
    Mommy2Ava3509

Answer by Mommy2Ava3509 at 10:09 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Ive heard that when you leave the hospital you'll look around 6 months pregnant. and if you breastfeed you lose weight quicker.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I lost about 35 lbs within 3 weeks, be careful though its easy to put it back on. Good Luck
    iluvmymacita

Answer by iluvmymacita at 2:15 PM on May. 21, 2009