How do you feel about the Black Panthers?????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Of course white folks aren't the only racist group. Racisim comes from all races. When folks stop thinking its only a black and white thing and open up their eyes they'll realize it comes from ignorance.

Ex: I work at the School of Medicine here in Maryland and just yesterday one of our Post-Docs came into my office to ask me to print a research poster for her for a retreat she was attending today. While waiting for her poster to finish she asked if she could borrow my desk phone. While on the phone she was looking at the pics of my family that I have on my desk and when she was done with her call she asked why I choose to marry an Asian (at first she said white because she thought he was white) man when she heard all black men were better in bed? At first I laughed because I thought she can't be for real, right? Oh, but she was. I told her that in my first marriage I WAS married to a black man but since he was the
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:04 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Not the big cat, but the racist group.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on May. 21, 2009

• What are the Black Panthers?
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 9:43 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Oh any racist group are idots in my book
    Zakysmommy

• i dont see why its any different from the kkk....theyre an organized racist group....i feel the same about both, stupid people doing stupid things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:44 AM on May. 21, 2009

• They are equal to the KKK
    Anonymous

• Sweet Moses! are they still around?? I know they were big in the 70's but as an organization do they still exist? If so wow, what are they doing to support any causes that they once had or still have? I'm a colored woman and when any one discusses them it's almost always in the past tense. However, just because I might not hear anything about them now doesn't me they still couldn't exist; I just find it laughable if they do.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 9:45 AM on May. 21, 2009

• both the kkk and the black panthers are around. just not so much in the public eye anymore.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 21, 2009

• troll post
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I dont think theyre any better or worse compared to the KKK. They both do charitable work (surprising huh? :P) yet both of their groups believe their race is superior than the others.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 9:47 AM on May. 21, 2009