What a joke of a president..............

Regulations to ensure that we all drive sardine cans, liable to be crushed to death in simple fender benders. Cap and trade so that the average family will pay 3000.00 more in energy costs per year.

He panders to the far left constantly and lowers himself to calling Rush Limbaugh out from his podium, showing zero dignity.

His wife has made it very clear that our great country needs much improvement before she can really be proud of it.

We don't know if he is REALLY a citizen, he hangs out with shady characters and he owes so many people payback it's depressing.

The man is a nightmare!

What can we do?

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 10:08 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• VOTE and hope we can wake people up by 2012
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 10:11 AM on May. 21, 2009

• put someone else who shares your views on how you would like to see this country run in 2012. Right now there is little or nothing that can be done until then. Focus all of your energy and perhaps with your help it'll come to be.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:13 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Cap and trade so that the average family will pay 3000.00 more in energy costs per year.

that's a lie

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:13 AM on May. 21, 2009

• * sorry - I meant to say in office in 2012
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:14 AM on May. 21, 2009

• The whole thing is a lie. Half truths at best.

This post is a "nightmare"!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Prove it sweet. Cap and trade will increase the price of goods. If it's a lie, then it could go either way. I could be well over $3000.00 / year more. Come on, I know the force of cut and paste is with you.
    Anonymous

• I will , later I gotta go to get some plants and do some garden work...
    sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:18 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Grace we know you're unhappy with the current person in office. but my question to you is what are you doing to make sure that he isn't re-elected in 2012? You're a smart woman - what are you doing to make sure that some you want is holding that job title?
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:19 AM on May. 21, 2009

• This is asinine. There's not ONE of us who really knows what's going on up there. Instead of complaining about it, just pray that he does the best that he can for this nation. No one wants him to fail. By the way, I take his defense because he's the leader of this country now. I voted for McCain, but I will stand behind any president that is in office, because we are supposed to be UNITED. The first step comes from backing our leader, whether we agree with him or not.
    Jynx1978

Answer by Jynx1978 at 10:21 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Vote, contact our representatives, volunteer for local campaigns. There's a lot we can do.
    Lynds071203

Answer by Lynds071203 at 10:23 AM on May. 21, 2009