Should I hide anything from a flea bomb?

I'm gonna cover all the dishes. But what about toys and blankets? My 19mos old has toys all over the appt. Do I need to take them outside, wash them after the bombing, leave them, or what? And what about blankets? I don't wanna keep them away from poison then run the risk of fleas living in them. Do I let the clothes in our closets get treated? Even my toddler's clothes? I want all the fleas to die, but I feel like I should hide everything in the house, then theat gives them somewhere to hide. What to do???? -the cats have already been treated

jus1jess

Asked by jus1jess at 10:08 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Home & Garden

• You need to cover everything in the kitchen, and I would wash everything of your child's, including stuffed animals and regular toys. What kind of bomb are you using. All of the store bought stuff doesn't work because it only kills adult fleas and not the eggs, so in about a week you will have another infestation. The only bomb I have ever seen work are the ones that they cell at the vet clinic that kill the entire cycle of fleas. They do a wider area too.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 10:37 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I would just let the bomb get everything then wash all ofIvys clothes toys and blankets and your clothes and towels in hot water. That sucks. I'm sorry. Good luck!
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:07 AM on May. 21, 2009

• you need to remove all your food, and pets.. anything else, wash after the bombing.. and be sure to wait the time they give you before re-entering your home.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:13 AM on May. 22, 2009