How do you guys print your pics that you take with your camera?

I have tuns of pics that i downloaded from my digital camera and haven't had time to print. I usually buy the ink, and paper at Staples and print them. But it takes SO much time! How do you ladies do it? Do you take the chip somewhere to print?

Also, i know CVS and Walgreens you can email them your pics and they print them for you? Am i right? Thanks ladies!

WifeyandMom71

Asked by WifeyandMom71 at 10:10 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I use Walgreens.com - I just upload the pics from my computer (I have all my pics on my computer and on at least two seperate discs so I don't lose ANYTHING!) and send them to my local Walgreens and pick them up when I get a chance. I usually print when Walgreens has a 'coupon' for me to use - it's usually buy 25 prints get 25 free, or 50 prints for $5 or something like that, so I get a good deal on them. I used to use Eckerd's but when it changed to CVS I stopped using them because the picture quality was coming out horrible. Plus, Walgreens doesn't charge extra if I need them in an hour as oppsoed to next day processing (and they are usually very quick anyway)
    DreaKevAiyana

Answer by DreaKevAiyana at 10:28 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Yep. There are also places like Vista Print, where you can upload and they will print and ship to you. They have great deals all the time.

You can also have them printed at walmart, target, walgreens, rite aid and pick them up in the store.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:15 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I usually go to cvs.com and upload them to the photo page and have them printed in the one hour photo at my local cvs. My first time using it I got 50 free 4x6 prints so that was great. They email me when they are done and I just go pick them up.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 10:23 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I bring the SD card to Walgreen and print them out. I tried Walmart and the pics were horrible quality and I will never go to Walmart again. I have also used my photo printer at home.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:35 AM on May. 21, 2009

• download to computer and print

Answer by admckenzie at 10:46 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i dont print pictures that often. when i was to though, i print them here or take my card to walmart.
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 11:44 AM on May. 21, 2009

• It is cheaper to send them to walmart or walgreens than it is to buy the ink and paper.
    PageantMom1973

Answer by PageantMom1973 at 11:54 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I take the chip to Walmart or Meijer etc and print.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:54 AM on May. 21, 2009