Where were you when you found out Princess Diana died?

I was up watching tv in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep. I felt bad. I was 6 months pregnant with my older son and feeling uncomfortable as well.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 10:21 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was at my Uncles funeral. We all knew it was for the best that he wasnt alive that day. lol He always joked he would leave my aunt in an instant if Princess di knocked on the door. Poor guy would have died of a broken heart had he saw she died.
    kristinlimon

Answer by kristinlimon at 11:11 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I was working at a home of developmentally handicapped adults. One of my guys said "That pretty lady died...how could that happen? She is so pretty". I remember it distinctly because so many people talked about what a waste of beauty, inside and out.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 10:24 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I had just woke up and turned on the TV (like I did everyday) and saw it all over the TV. I lived in Germany at the time and I think I was 13 yers old.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 10:24 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I think I was in middle school. I didnt really pay much attention.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 10:27 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I think I was watching t.v. I do remember tuning in to watch the funeral.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 10:29 AM on May. 21, 2009

• We just got home from a friend's wedding. All I kept thinking is how awful it would be to have your wedding anniversary on the anniversary of her death. That was so sad. Anyone see The Queen? Fabulous movie if Princess Di interests you.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 10:32 AM on May. 21, 2009

• My MIL's birthday is that day... August 31st. Yes, Princess Di was a beautiful woman inside and out. I remember watching her wedding to Prince Charles on tv when I was younger. I also remember the birth of her two sons. Prince William looks just like her. Poor lady. May she rest in peace.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:34 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Ooh, ooh, anyone wanna feel OLD?!

I was nine years old that year! Hahaha.

My mom was crying and told me that she had died. I wasn't completely sure of who she was at that time, but you better believe I knew all about her from that point on.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:36 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I was 10 or 11 and I heard it from my mom when I woke up one morning.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 10:44 AM on May. 21, 2009

• watching tv in my living room

Answer by admckenzie at 10:45 AM on May. 21, 2009