making the bed.........

if you dont make your bed in the morning when you wake up, just cause the babys screaming to eat or youre too tired or whatever....do you make it before you lay down in it to go to sleep? my husband thinks in nuts cause sometimes i wont make the bed in the morning but every time we go upstairs for bed, i have to make the bed before i get in it....anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Either I make it or my fiance makes it at some point during the day. It's just messy if you don't, it's nice to see a made bed when you go into your bedroom.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:43 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Of course, because it's nice and cozier.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 10:44 AM on May. 21, 2009

• We have never made our bed in the 3 year of living together. No one looks in our bedroom so there really isn't a point so long as my blankets and pillows are on my side of the bed and his blankets and pillows are on his side of the bed. we are good!
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:46 AM on May. 21, 2009

• My DH also thinks i am crazy, i leave for work at 4:30 in the morning and of course his is till sleeping and when he gets up to go to work he doesn't make the bed, but before i lay down at night i have to make the bed.
    mandic

Answer by mandic at 10:48 AM on May. 21, 2009

• lol, i do it because if i crawl into a messy bed for the night then i wont be able to sleep. and i feel like i need to get up and fix it cause its so messy.....i hate messy beds, no one looks in our room either but i cant sleep in a messy bed. op here
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:49 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I don't make mine when I get up, partly because my husband works nights so he's in it all day.

Growing up, my parents always made their bed right before going to sleep. It seemed silly to me (I was never made to make my bed). But I do enjoy a made bed more than a messy bed, and if the covers are too messy, I will make the bed before going to bed.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 11:13 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i used to make it at naptime but now that my husband is home longer in the morning he always makes it. however before we go to bed i have to fix the sheets so that they lay right. my hubby thinks im crazy for that!!
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 11:42 AM on May. 21, 2009

• lol I make it after feeding my daughter cause it's easier to fold laundry on there and then it's nice and made for the night. I feel like I get all tangled up if I don't make it! your not crazy at all!!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:45 AM on May. 21, 2009

• op here, me too on the sheets, you know how they have the thicker border part that goes by your head, i have to have it by my head and i need the sheets to be competely even and not wrinkled it drives me nuts. lol
    Anonymous

• It definitely feels better to slide into a made bed, but sometimes it just doesn't happen at our house. My mom is so into making the bed, that if my dad wakes up to go to the bathroom at three o'clock in the morning, she'll make the bed before he gets back in.
    Jodie118

Answer by Jodie118 at 3:03 PM on May. 21, 2009