Is it just because I'm pregnant?

I want a banana flavored cake with strawberry frosting for tomorrow.

MythicMMM

Asked by MythicMMM at 10:43 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Food & Drink

• So go ahead and make one. Or just eat a banana and strawberries with vanilla yogurt.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:45 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I probably should have mentioned that my FMIL is making it for me =)
    MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• cool.. whats your point?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Actually that sounds pretty darn good to me and I am not pregnant!! (but I love anything with the combo of strawberry banana, yummy!!)

SecretSuzy

Answer by SecretSuzy at 10:50 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Sounds good to me =) then agian im pregnant lol But i think i would have that if i wasnt.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:05 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Mmm...cake....Make a white cake and put some bananas in the batter- healthy!
    rlemde

Answer by rlemde at 5:32 PM on May. 21, 2009

• sounds good- i have this great recipe for a strawberry banana trifle - oh so good!!! i cant pull it off the top of my head without getting my recipe folder out but its pretty much layers of yellow (i also like marble) pound cake (u can also use angel food cake) then a layer of a strawberry sauce (which is just a mixture of strawberry gelatin powder, corn starch, sugar, and water, cooked then tossed on some sliced strawberries) then a layer of sliced bananas , then a layer of french vanilla pudding and another layer of cake- (oh the cake is usually cubed) and u keep going until u get to the top of the bowl or the trifle dish and top it all with whipped cream! omg- now i want one!!! lol- maybe its the fact that im pregnant too..... but yeah if u want the exact recipe pm me and ill send it to u
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 1:00 AM on May. 22, 2009

• Sounds good to me and I am not pregnant.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:05 PM on May. 22, 2009