uuuhhhhh???

So i got a burger from a really good resturant to go, and after i heated it up, i took a huge bite and when i went to take another one, i realized it was raw, not rare, absolutly raw!! I didnt notice at first!! i have gotten burgers there b4 and no problems! what should i do??? make myself throw up?? im 18wks preggers!! ahhh!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Oh yuck! You'll probably be perfectly fine if you just took one bite. You seriously need to call the manager of that restaurant and bitch them out though. There is NO excuse for that at all!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:45 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I would think it would hurt you more if you force yourself to throw up. While it isn't the best thing for you, people do eat raw beef & are just fine. If you start to show any signs of sickness, get to the doc ASAP.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 10:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I agree with caitxrawks. That's really gross. Poor thing!
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 10:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• youll be fine it was only one bite...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:47 AM on May. 21, 2009