Does it irritate you when people

Does it irritate you when people on here ask dumb questions.. and i dont mean just dumb to certain people its literally DUMB and when people OBVIOUSLY ask certain questions on here just to get attention?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Like this question?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on May. 21, 2009

• pot calling the kettle black
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 21, 2009

• pot calling the kettle black

Are we in high school?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I have to make a confession when I first started in Cafemom I felt that I needed the attention and I used to post questions only to get the "fame". I used to look on other forums for popular questions and posted them in here. I was having so much fun having my questions post as popular questions until I realized that there are some questions that really merit the attention and help of other moms. Silly questions get to be popular but I would really like this to change. There are very interesting questions that get skip for the "crazy questions" it is not fair.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Photobucket
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 11:00 AM on May. 21, 2009

• eye rolling

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on May. 21, 2009

• LOL that's a cute pic, Jynxx
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 11:09 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Why are you so flippin worried about people questions? If you don't like then skip them and don't read it . Everyone is able to put there 2 cents on a question and if you are acting like this to me it seems you are JEALOUS of other mommies questions.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Thanks. ^_^
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 11:17 AM on May. 21, 2009

• The only dumb question is the one you didn't ask.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on May. 21, 2009