i recently knew a friend ,she was so nice i told her all my secret ,(like a stupid girl)and suddenly this girl just vanish,,i don't care that she left i care for wat i said ,iam afraid to hurt me ,,wat make me feel bad that she started to go to the fun places we used to go together at my time,,as if in purpose,,

we used to go like at 10 am,,,and after she left,,i sterted go at 8am coz i don't wana see her ,,now she knows am going at 8 am she started going at 8am

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh we all do that we vent with the wrong people. don't worry as long as you have done anything wrong. people are not going to believe her. they already know how nice you are.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on May. 21, 2009

• You sound like an old friend of mine that, I trusted and then asked if she could eat me out! She didn't even tell me she was Bi until that. So I just didn't talk to her again. Did you overstep the bondaries in your friendship?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 21, 2009

• no no at all ,,ukhhhh hehehhehe ,but u have the right coz thats it u can't even talk normaly ,,i would do the same like u ,,but mine she was in my house all the time and every time she said come over why don't u come to my house for cup of coffe and when i say yes,,she is like ummm u know wat i have to go to the loundry ,,she doesn't want me to go to her house at all
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 21, 2009

• sounds like you've figured it out yourself... for whatever reason she doesn't want you at her house and doesn't see a way out of inviting or getting around it. But she's not vanished since she's showing up where you are when you're there.
    Could be she got a little too close, or maybe one of the secrets you told her scared her away and now she's trying to figure out how to get back in your life since she's showing up where you're at.
    Just walk up to her and say "hey haven't seen you in a while... what's up" if you want her back in your life.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 12:53 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my friend and i were very close.i told her things ,she told me...now shes gone.its like her daughter did something to mine and is blaming it on me.i keep emailing her but with no response.i know she sensors her phone calls.oh well maybe someday we can talk.who knows sometimes why people act the way they do?
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 1:05 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Are you 10?
    Anonymous