• In the Spotlight:

What is.....

The sweetest thing your husband has done for you latley?

Im 32 wks pregnant and have always had bad back problems. Last night he came home and showed me how to make a heat pack so i could feel better =)

Shelii

Asked by Shelii at 11:19 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• He bought me flower railing boxes with flowers to go in them, then took me out to eat at Out Back.
    When we came home, he gave me a back rub and back scratch, then took the boys and left me alone to read and take a nap.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 11:32 AM on May. 21, 2009

• He bought me flowers for Mothers Day, and a BBQ grill, took us out to eat dinner and didn't even ask me when I was going to use the grill (he doesn't grill) That was the last time he was home.
    He will be home next week to pick me up and take me on a month long trip with no kiddos, I can't wait!!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:28 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I am going to feel for you sweetie cause being PG in the summer really sucked and i was coscer the Grotch on saeme street by the end of july.

My hubby cleaned my house on monday while i was at school
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 21, 2009

• he bought me my dream car when the other one kick the bucket
    Shelly922731

Answer by Shelly922731 at 11:37 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Took my 5 yr old with him to an appt he had yesterday so I had 5 blissful hours of calm(my 5 yr old is WAY active, my other two are not LOL).
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:46 AM on May. 21, 2009

• A month with out kids Mrsleftlane? Wow don't know if I could do it.

I like the simple things like when he hugs me and burries his face in my neck and smells me and tells me he loves me so much.
    Anonymous

• I don't remember the last time : (

I guess the last time would be last weekend he finished a divider for our barn so I could keep the milking area separate from where the goats are kept.
    dovetailthreads

Answer by dovetailthreads at 1:10 PM on May. 21, 2009

• He built me a shed.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 6:15 PM on May. 21, 2009