do midwifes deliver

can a mid wife deliver a baby cus i've been seeing a midwife instead of a doctor

jessica82009

Asked by jessica82009 at 11:20 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The one that i had does. But i moved and now im seeing a doctor. I dont know if all of them do or not though.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:26 AM on May. 21, 2009

• That is all midwives do and that is why I prefer them over doctor's. They cannot perform c-sections, but everything else they can do.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 12:05 PM on May. 21, 2009

• yes they can and do! wonderful for you!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 12:24 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My friend had a midwife and she said that when the time came for the baby to come out her midwife let her take out the baby
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 2:25 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I've had midwives with all my pregnancies and am again with this one and yes they do deliver the ones i actually see also do c-sections but i guess that'somehwhat uncommon so you would have to ask the one you see. Good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 2:28 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Yes, I've seen the same group of midwives for all 4 of my pregnancies. They don't break your water, induce, or do c-sections. Things are a lot more natural, which I really like.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 6:14 PM on May. 21, 2009