Don't understand any answers possibly??

I was put on birth control to regulate my period and she was going to put me on it for 3 months and then take me off so I can try to get pregnant. Well the first pills I bled throughout the whole time taking it and then they tried me on a lower hormone pill and I stopped and then the second week I started spotting. The third week I started bleeding a little bit more and when I started approaching the forth I got light I took the first two brown pills and it made me stop I accidently skipped my pill the 29th and my husband has been at me like a rabbit I don't think I'm pregnant past week I've had dreams about being pregnant and I'm out of birth control now and only bled for 2 days on the sugar pill and was really really lighter than my periods would be and I'm still not bleeding I don't think I am and I don't want to buy a pregnancy test till next month what you gals think???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would test.
    Anonymous

• i would test maybe ur prego. those dreams may be a sign.
    blueorpink

Answer by blueorpink at 12:58 PM on May. 21, 2009