I've tried it all

I've been trying to get pregnant since last October... I've tried everything possible to get pregnant. Ovulation Kits... Sex positions... everything... What should I do... I'm not stressed out. I'm not trying to hard... I just wanna get pregnant now... What should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• well try having your partner go to a special doctor to get tested that his sperm count is right then if it's not him it might be you... then if it's neither of you then just keep tryin it will happen !!!!! i promise couse i coulden't get pregnant at first either and then we stopped trying and it was a major suprise!!!!!
    babyb1

Answer by babyb1 at 11:51 AM on May. 21, 2009

• i tried for about 3 years tried everything started giving up hope!when i just stoped trying i ended up prego!!gl
    Anonymous