Oldest Item Of Clothing?

What's the oldest item of clothing you own? Is it still in one piece? Do you still wear it?
I have a 25-year-old "Pirate Shirt" from the Deva Lifewear company. I still wear that thing and it still looks okay. Those folks know how to make something, let me tell you.
How about you?

Fistandantalus

Asked by Fistandantalus at 11:41 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• a high school tshirt-a little holey but still wearable. It's house cleaning attire.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 11:43 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I have a white shirt with a flower print that looks like the flowers were painted on it. They're all pink, green, purple or yellow. I've had the shirt since I was 10 or so, (so at leats 13 years..) maybe younger. I used to be able to wear it as a dress..... now it just fits. I wore it when my son came home from the hospital....I've worn it once or twice since as a nightshirt.. but it's holey, and not really decent enough to wear out in public, though most of the holes are on the back of the shirt..
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 11:45 AM on May. 21, 2009

• Hmmm would have to be some pants and shirts that are 5 or so years old. Have little holes but I still wear them.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 11:47 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I have black velvet four point dress that has been around who knows how long...I've owned for about 7 years n ow and my girlfriend had it for heavens only knows how long before that... Oddly enough, I just got a message from an old friend that said she was wearing a pair of pants that I gave her well over ten years ago...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 11:49 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I still have one maternity shirt from when I was pregnant with our first. He will be 13 in August and I just couldn't throw it away.. I wear it as a night shirt when hubby isn't home,lol..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:49 AM on May. 21, 2009

• lol a shirt from an old boyfriend that me and my friend wrote all over when he broke up with me. Then my other friend ryan took it and drove over it with his car and then we bleached it cause we were going to give it back and I felt bad. Needless to say he didn't want it but we are still friends (and have been for like 6 years) and it's a little inside joke for us all. I don't wear it anymore cause well he's not my boyfriend.
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 11:52 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I still have a skirt that i wore in middle school. so its about 9 years old now and i still wear it...well i did before i got pregnant now it wont fit but after i have the baby im going to wear it agian =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:53 AM on May. 21, 2009

• A 20's flapper dress, which I unfortunately don't get too wear very often. :( *pouts* lol! Has the matching hat thing too, can never remember what it's called.. the beaded cap dangly thing? xD A pair of Victorian era shoes, which I do get to wear occasionally, and a pair of WWII German military boots (paratrooper, I think), and a WWII German visor cap. I don't wear the boots often, because I don't want to damage them, and the hat usually only comes out for photoshoots or costume events for the same reason.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 12:04 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I have a Mickey Mouse t-shirt from when I was in elementary school. I think I was in the 1st grade, so it's almost 18 years old now...
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 12:04 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I have an Olympic sweatshirt from 1980, I think. I still wear it sometimes, but only around the house.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:27 PM on May. 21, 2009