What does your husband do that makes you crazy?

My husband compulsively cleans the kitchen sink. It is stainless steel and he does not like there to be any water spots. I feel like I cannot even use the sink. I wipe it down after I do, but then he comes behind me and polishes it. I am going to tear the dang sink out and will never have stainless steel again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Relationships

• Thankfully my husband is not really anal about anything...I am the anal one about certain things, not everything. If he's home the kitchen has to be cleaned, otherwise I throw a fit. Something about food on the floor and dirty dishes in the sink...drives me crazy!
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 12:01 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my husband decides when he is home from work hes just going to start taking off his uniform as he walks to the room so there is a trail of his clothes from the door to our room. It drives me crazy!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:04 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my husband loves to argue and for the first few years i went with it, but now it just drives me nuts cause he's wrong ALOT and he'll say he told me something and he didn't and i went over it in my head a few times, nope i'm not crazy - he is!
    tonipaffel

Answer by tonipaffel at 12:09 PM on May. 21, 2009

• When he leaves his dirty dishes on the counter, there is a sink right there! But the biggest thing is when in the morning, his nose itches and it sounds like he's blowing his nose, but no snot is coming out. He does it over and over again. It is the worst sound.
    My husband also does the trail of clothes. There are white socks everywhere.
    coutterhill

Answer by coutterhill at 12:19 PM on May. 21, 2009

• When my husband leaves out the snack/gum wrappers, goes to bed and the dog eats the wrappers or left over snacks. He leaves his socks laying around and the dog eats them. last night, he ate the kids easter chocolate - m&m's in an egg. His reasoning was easter was 6 weeks ago and they haven't eaten them. There are 2 bags of m&m's he could have had, but he ate the "fun" stuff. drives me insane!!!
    chuggerboysmom

Answer by chuggerboysmom at 12:22 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My husband will grab a glass and pour a drink then can't remember where he put his glass. So instead of looking for it, he'll go and get another glass. OR, he'll go to the kitchen to get a drink, but forget his glass in the living room, and he'll be too lazy to go back to the living room to get the glass he already has... he'll just pull out another clean glass and pour a drink. ARGH!!! Then, he'll RARELY take his glasses back to the kitchen sink!!! He'll leave them all over the house. IF he does take them to the kitchen, he puts them on the counter instead of in the sink! Ok, thanks for letting me vent that. LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 12:23 PM on May. 21, 2009

• ummm my boyfriend leaves his dirty socks in the middle of the floor and waits till i have to pick them up and he leaves empty boxes and containers in the frige and cabinets it drives me crazy cuz i am the one that has to go pick them up and throw them away or put the socks in the laundry basket!!!!
    Tbaby61727

Answer by Tbaby61727 at 12:32 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my husband is likea mixture of everyones lol. he forgets the important things i ask him to remind me about. im preggers so i forget everything. doing laundry takes me all day because i have to hunt for his socks and boxers, glasses and dishes be thankful if your hubby puts them in the kitchen. i have to hunt for those too. and throwing away empty containers lol he has never done that. then when we go grocery shopping and get home and he realizes hes out of stuff for his lunch he acts like its my fault b.c i should have looked through the empty containers and found out what he needed lol. and shoes.. i hate shows being worn in my house, i scrub my kitchen floors once a week on hands and knees. and i carpet scrubb all the carpets once a week. wouldnt ya know the day i do that is the day he wears is muddy shoes through the entire house. or his dad comes over and does the same thing.
    ChloeMom0709

Answer by ChloeMom0709 at 12:39 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My husband insists on doing a load of laundry now and then...but he will not check pockets or sort anything. Basically he grabs the first 30 items he finds and throws them in the wash. All of my clothes are messed up because he won't stop doing this even though I have begged for him to just let me do ALL the laundry. And he dries everything.... bathing suits, bras...dry clean only work pants.

Ahhhhhh!
    Niki_sd

Answer by Niki_sd at 12:42 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Oh man... mine is a mixture of everything too. My one pet peeve is that when he "does the laundry" he only washes his stuff. His claim is that he doesn't know what of mine is dirty... Um hello... try the clothes in the dirty clothes hamper!.. Also he has ADD so his cleaning will go something like this: Pick up some loose change and put in his night stand.. start rumaging through his night stand, taking everything out and looking through old wallets, and bills then leave them on the bed and walk away leaving a bigger mess than what we started with.
    Mom2vanna

Answer by Mom2vanna at 1:00 PM on May. 21, 2009