Baby shower gift ideas, prizes & Centerpieces

So my baby shower is next weekend, my mom is planning it. I am a litle nerveous because my mom wants to "create" the center pieces for the tables, but my mom is not a crafter and neither am I. I was wondering if any of you would be willing to either message me with pics on certerpiece ideas. Also ideas of door prizes or gifts for games. I didn't really want a theme so we are just decorating with baby and blue because it's a boy. Any help and ideas is so appreciated! Thank you!

LuvmyFam6

Asked by LuvmyFam6 at 11:58 AM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You can make really classy center pieces very easily. My best friend had flower vases with yellow tulips in it and blue & green ribbon wrapped around the vases.

The center piece for the cake and present table was a beautiful diaper cake. They aren't to hard to make. You can find the directions at www.perfectbabyshower.com

You can also find instructions for baby sock roses. I just did some of these last night for my sister's shower that we are throwing her Saturday (she's due 2 days before me) and let me tell you they do take some patients but they did turn out cute.

Another idea is to take short little vases and put blue pebbles in the bottles and then in some put floating candles and in others little yellow rubber duckies or a large floating rose.

Check out that website I gave you. There are TONS of ideas and pics there!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 1:26 PM on May. 21, 2009