Can you honestly say that you are a happy person?

Are you satisfied in life? Are you happy with the way things are? Please be honest.

LaurenKaye29

Asked by LaurenKaye29 at 12:12 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i am SO happy with my life. :) ive never been this happy!!

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:14 PM on May. 21, 2009

• About as happy as I can get..Wait NO,,if I would have one the lotto last night i would have been happier.

Answer by louise2 at 12:14 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I'm very happy with my life and with how things are going. I have a wonderful husband, three great kids, we are all in pretty good health, we have a stable, steady income that only increases never decreases, we have a decent house, a good car, great friends and good family support. What more could I ask for?
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:17 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I would have to say yea.... but come on.. whose happy ALL the time... everyone has their days.... i say i have a waayyyy better life then i used too and i am continuing to work on it and make it better... life is all about what you make it....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:18 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I'm happy enough. Life isn't horrible, I mean there's always work to be done and there will always be problems.
    ajguinn

Answer by ajguinn at 12:18 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I am not happy with my life, I know that I could be much happier, but there are things that I need to do to improve it. I love my husband and dd more than anything, and as far as my family goes I am very happy with them, and the life I have made for them. I expect more from life on a personal level, but I understand that I am the only person that can change that.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:19 PM on May. 21, 2009

• No one is "happy" all the time, and there is no such thing as perfect... but I am quite satisfied, content, fulfilled. My life is filled with joy, and even so I know things are just always getting better, all the time. Which is pretty cool, because it's pretty sweet right now.
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 12:23 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Nope, there are so many things that are on my mind that I would love to change, but I seem to forget about them when I see her smile, but then come back to mind after that I feel so frustrated I can't provide all these different things for her and hate the living/finacial situation we are in.
    chela17

Answer by chela17 at 12:26 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Honestly yes! I know times are hard, and things could be much much better for us, but they could also be worse! My children are not in a hospital bed dying, my family and friends are healthy, and there for me when I need them, there is food on the table, a roof over our heads, a pool in the back yard, a garden there too, that I love to spend time in. I have my down days but I try not to stay down too long. Life is short and self pity is a disgusting waste of time. To think you are promised tomorrow is the worst kind of extravagance! You never know when life is over, so I try to leave each day one at a time and let God worry about the rest.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:52 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I am. Of course, I get upset sometimes but as long as the problem isn't a major concern I feel fine.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 12:52 PM on May. 21, 2009