What's the worse thing your child has ever put in the toilet?

My son's new favorite activity is throwing things in the toilet...yay! The joys of toddlerhood! haha. So, what's the worse thing your child has ever put in the toilet?

Krystal.Ingalls

Asked by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:13 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Toys. Lots of different toys lol. And a q-tip that was bad because it got stuck sideways and REALLY clogged the toilet lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 12:14 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My son never did that, but, I put my moms contacts down the drain of the sink when I was really little.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:15 PM on May. 21, 2009

• A dog leash...a very long one. Amazingly it didn't get stuck, it was sucked right down.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 12:15 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Well my twins are 16 months and so far have only gotten their hands in the toilet water, we keep the door locked from the outside now! But my oldest son once sat on the seat of the toilet and put his feet in and splashed around like it was a footbath...and it wasn't flushed! UGH!
    7mom1977

Answer by 7mom1977 at 12:18 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My dd's best friend put a cheese stick in the toliet at her house...I watch her at mine!!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:25 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Nothing but I almost wish he would...I'd rather have him throw things in the toilet than eat everything like he's been doing for the past 3 years! ;)
    aurorabunny

Answer by aurorabunny at 12:27 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Toothbrushes! Repeatedly! I kept wondering where they kept disappearing to. When our toilet started malfunctioning, my DH took it apart and found the missing toothbrushes.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 12:31 PM on May. 21, 2009

• thankfully nothing! we have a old house and the doors are hard to open so if hes in there theres someone else with him
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:31 PM on May. 21, 2009

• lol! I watch my son, too. But he is sneaky.
    Krystal.Ingalls

Answer by Krystal.Ingalls at 12:32 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my cell phone!
    bettyboob83

Answer by bettyboob83 at 12:32 PM on May. 21, 2009