www.bottlesling.com??? isnt this the same thing as propping up a bottle?

which can cause chocking etc....

seems lazy to me.. anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Are we seeking drama?
    Anonymous

• Yes, pretty much the same thing as propping the bottle...BUT, something like that could come in very handy if you have twins or triplets etc.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 12:26 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Are you seeking attention?
    Anonymous

• no not wanting to cause drama... just wondering others views on this. it can be 100% drama free.. or women like you, can toss it around and cause the drama.

i would like zero drama.. if that's at ALL possible.
    Anonymous

• why and HOW would she get attention from this?
    I agree with OP, it seems very lazy. that's part of being a parent. taking the time to spend time with your child even if its "just for a feeding" instead...they use some sling to feed them? i find it to be horrible parenting if you cant take 20 min out of your time to feed your child yourself and bond
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:28 PM on May. 21, 2009

• This --

Photobucket

equals lazy.

No matter if you breastfeed, no matter if you formula feed, no matter if you use breast milk in a bottle, whatever - you hold your baby close to you at the same time.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 12:33 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I could see maybe needing this for multiples, but if you just have one infant and are quite capable of feeding them then it is just lazy.
    Anonymous

• LMAO lady savage.. thats what i was thinking when i saw that site LOL
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:36 PM on May. 21, 2009

• At first I agreed that it was lazy but then I got to thinking....for a newborn it is not ok. They need to be held and fed and burped half way through and all of that and their bottle should NEVER be propped.
    but for my 10 month old son who can finger feed and carry strollers around the house but still wont hold his bottle (although he is quite capable), that would be great for road trips. My only concern is, what happens when baby is done? Hopefully that sling doesn't hold the bottle there still......
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:40 PM on May. 21, 2009

• I would also like to add that at home, he is most definately fed in our arms and rocked to sleep every time. I love that time with him and am glad he has not yet grown out of it, but for road trips...I might just use it!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 12:42 PM on May. 21, 2009