im SO tired.. didnt get much sleep last night.. now that baby is sleeping.. i cant..

:(.. sigh. dont you hate that? lol

MomNbabyGirl009

Asked by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:33 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Lay down anyway. Close your eyes and relax. Having a rest will be good for you too, and you will feel more refreshed when baby gets up. Hope you get more sleep tonight.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 12:34 PM on May. 21, 2009

• that happened to me in the begining too - like my body actually got used to getting 3 hours of sleep a night - reading always helps me get tired or a hot bath and then reading....
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:40 PM on May. 21, 2009

• well i usually get good sleep. she sleeps through the night.. she just woke up early today while i went to bed late.. it was dumb on my part lol.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:50 PM on May. 21, 2009

• seriously i feel almost more tired now that she is sleeping through the night..especially if I don't go the bed soon after she does! i feel so lame going to bed around 9 but otherwise 530 comes a little too soon!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:58 PM on May. 21, 2009