things that made you mad... then you look back and they were funny/cute

well having a almsot 3 year old i have tons!!!

he loves to put thigns in his hair... like a whole tube of A&D ointment... also on my couch.

he poured a bottle of olive oil on the floor, took forever for the foot prints to fade and the slickness to be gone.

2cuteboysrmine

Asked by 2cuteboysrmine at 12:34 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my son was 3 he dumped a full bottle of Aveeno Lotion and large bottle of baby powder in the bathroom sick just to see what he could make with those 2 things. I didn't think I was ever going to get all that crap out of my drain. Now looking back it's a little funny.

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 12:40 PM on May. 21, 2009

• My toddler who is almost one likes to blow rasperries and spit his food everywhere. When it happens it's so frustrating because I have to clean all the food up everywhere. I think about it now and it's pretty darn funny.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 12:43 PM on May. 21, 2009

• my son when he was 18 months old decided that since he didn't have Blue's notebook, he would use our brand new flat screen TV- so he colored ALL over it while I was in the kitchen- I didn't get mad though- I just laughed and took pictures :)
    jessicasea

Answer by jessicasea at 12:46 PM on May. 21, 2009

• When my son was 4 he and his cousin got a hold of a container of baby powder and proceeded to powder my neice in her crib. My SIL and I went into the room and all you could see was white with two big blue eyes. She looked like Casper! She was completely covered.

When my brother was little my mom and the lady second door took him into a furniture dept of a store and he got hold of a huge fire extinguisher and proceeded to spray about a few thousand dollars worth of furniture before they got hold of him.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:34 PM on May. 21, 2009

• salexanfer

that is sooo funny!!!

my 3 year old baby powdered my couch! every time we sit a cloud of white still appears, and its been a month!
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 5:20 PM on May. 21, 2009

• salexander

rolling on floor

Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 9:35 PM on May. 21, 2009