Question

My husband and I had just started trying for another baby. Last Thursday, I had a blood test and it was negative. I took HPT's on Monday (I was supposed to get my period that day) and they both were faint positives. I went to the doctor today and their test was faint too. They did blood work and are supposed to let me know tomorrow. I'm kinda freaked out. How likely is it that I would have 3 false positives? With my son, a HPT worked when I was 2 weeks pregnant and now I should be 4 weeks 3 days. I'm scared that something might be wrong.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had 4 false posative home tests before i got a posative blood test. i know its not common but it was for me. Dont worry im sure everything is fine.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:46 PM on May. 21, 2009