wetness

I am 33 weeks pregnant today- i have a doc appt later so ill ask him too of course but i just wanted to know if anyone else felt this. Do you feel overly wet in your 3rd trimester? I have been feeling this constant wetness and leaking for the past few days now, and i dont think its fluid leaking but i dont know, the only time that i ever had my water break it was a huge gush, so i dont know if this is what it feels like to have it "leak" but i was wondering if any of you have felt this or know what i am talking about? Is this normal discharge or what? TMI i know but its kinda sweet smelling and really liquidy and no color just clear

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:58 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If it's sweet smelling, then your water broke. Fluid is sweet smelling.
    Anonymous

• Sweet smelling means your water broke. My doctor told me that if you soak a pad in an hour then thats another way to know that it broke.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:01 PM on May. 21, 2009

• its not heavy enough to soak a pad though but it is enough to have wet panties through out the day- yesterday i even changed my undies in the afternoon because of it- thanks though i think im going to up my appt from 4 to now though lol thanks
    Anonymous