Myspace ?...

Ok I had a picture sent to my email adress from my phone and Im trying to figure out how to get it transfered to my myspace page. I have no idea how to get it on my default photo. Help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:01 PM on May. 21, 2009 in Just for Fun

• left click and save it to your pictures on your PC than when you change your pic you can pull that one up from your PC good luck

Anonymous

• Save it to your computer from your email. Go to myspace and click upload photos..Upload it and then there are options and you click set as default.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:08 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Ok I went to options after down loading the pic on my space but it just put it in my albums but I dont see any thing about default?
    Anonymous

• Click the album you put the picture into then click the picture. Above the picture I think the first option is set as default.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:18 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Make sure you are still in the edit photos mode. If you arent, go back to where it said upload photos and press EDIT photos instead. Then click the album, then the picture and then set as default.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:19 PM on May. 21, 2009

• Thank you marix3!!!!! I didnt know that I had to be under edit cause I was just going to my album thanks again
    Anonymous

• You're welcome. Glad you got it to work.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 1:35 PM on May. 21, 2009